Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Healers





I went to my mailbox (yesterday), and received this cute and adorable gel pack.  Not only is the pack cute, but you can use it, hot or cold.  I put it in the freezer to test it out, and it worked like a charm.  I haven't put it in the microwave or boiled water yet.  You can order the packs with different characters, and colors.  They come as a penguin like the picture I have attached, a elephant, bear, frog, or tooth.  You have your choice of white, blue, green, or pink gel.  Its really cute.  

I took a picture of the pack so you could see what it looks like.  I didn't expect to receive this and nor did I order it yet.  So, to open up the mail, and it have my name and phone number on it was pretty cool.  I'm thinking about ordering more.  This would be a perfect marketing tool.  Not only that, I am always looking for cool things to give my daycare kids for Christmas.

Thanks Accurate Manufacturing Inc.!
For more information check out there site.  I also looked them up on Amazon just to see, if they sell there packs on there.  And, sure enough they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment