Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Make Your Own Baby Food

I'm interested in learning how to make baby food.  I don't think its rocket science, so I started looking into it.  I wasn't sure if you have to add certain preservatives, if you aren't going to be giving to your child right away.  And, also I want to find ingredients that the infants would actually like.  Now that I am thinking about it, babies aren't that picky. (A least not the ones I have at my home daycare anyway) :)
It's pretty much whatever you get them used to.  Its not until they get a little older that they might spit the food, and refuse it.  They always make these cute little funny faces.  I did see a great article at Parents, so if you are thinking about making your own baby food checkout the article.  It doesn't seem that hard to just put random food together.  They also have some recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment