Saturday, December 19, 2009

Licensing- Why are you here today???

I talked to one of my parents (in Feb.) and she lets me know that one of her co-workers just adopted a child and was looking for a home daycare. I tell her that we have one opening and its ok to give the lady my phone number. We setup the interview for the following day and everything was going great! She wanted to start that following Monday but her payments would be two weeks behind!


I told her that I didn't feel comfortable with the payments being two weeks behind. We didn't have some type of bond and who knows whether she would of kept her end of the bargain? This lady leaves telling me she would work something out and that she would contact me.

So, off she went and that Monday I get a surprise inspection. My inspector was told that I cared for 18 children at a time! I looked around and said well if that's the case where are they???

Everything worked out because nothing came of the silly case...

2 comments:

Post a Comment